Susan G. Komen More Than Pink Walk

Only 11 days away to the More Than Pink Walk in Philadelphia, register now to walk and help bring awareness to Breast Cancer. Walk in Creativity will be there walking under the team name of Jospehine's Angels in memory of my grandmother. You can register online or in person at 125 S. 9th Street, Suite 202. No one will be permitted to walk the Breast Cancer route without pre-registration. Everything will be gated off. Please come walk with us and continue to support the cause of Breast Cancer.






SUSAN G. KOMEN MORE THAN PINK WALK 2019

SUNDAY, MAY 12, 2019

This is Walk in Creativity's 2nd Breast Cancer Walk. Again, as last year I walked in memory of my late grandmother, Josephine who died from the dreadful disease when I was a young child. This year I had a two man team entitled Josephine's Angels. For as long as God allows me to live and my legs, feet and heart to function I will participate. I choose this cause because its dear to me for I have friends fighting this disease which takes the lives of many of our precious women. My prayer is that a cure will be expediently found and lives will be saved, that survivors will recover totally and we wont have to mourn the lives of anymore loves ones lost to the disease!










Comments