Fall is Here!




 Morning all, we are on the tail end of September and Autumn is here. In five more days we will be welcoming October. I love that Fall. I welcome the change of season and lower weather temperatures. Nothing like a drive through the country with the windows down enjoying nature and cool crisp air. I love sweater weather. It is time change your seasonal decor and pull out those fall scented candles and essential oils. I love the smells of the season. Cinnamon, pumpkin, all spice, nutmeg and cloves smell like Fall to me. Its the season of one of my favorite holidays, Thanksgiving. I pray the Grace of God carries us all to the Thanksgiving table with our families this year to gather, fellowship and give God the thanks and praise He deserves, not just on the actual day of thanks but everyday.  Enjoy your weekend and stay safe. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Walk in Creativity


Comments