GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!!!



Jesus, I worry not because I know you know my heart. Thank you for coming! You left glory to take on flesh to dwell among us physically and do what you came to do in the physical. You never ceased being God although you walked the earth like finite man yet remained infinite. You were not here for a season you are here forever!!!!! You were not created, nobody created you, YOU ARE ETERNAL GOD! Glory!!!!

You came to take my place, receive the punishment that was meant for me. I thank you Father God for even giving me a before or afterthought. I am blessed only because of you Jesus and I give you all the glory and always will!!!!
Now in regards to when the miracle of your birth taking in regards to year, month and season I am not going to go back and forth because truth be told I was not here so I cant say either way but what I can say is I know you came and today is the reflection of the day you did come so I say to you Jesus, thank you!!!! Thank you that I am still here and so is my family and we are well dear God and able to share love with each other daily and on this day of reflection of your first coming. It may be a different kind of Christmas this year with all that is going on but it takes nothing away from the fact that you did come and that you are God and the source from which all good things happen.
I love you dear Jesus, this you know. I don't even have to type it here for you to know. I share you with others in hopes to be a reflection of you with what I say and do. YOU ARE REAL AND YOU ARE ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE BEGINNING AND THE END, THE FIRST AND THE LAST. YOU ARE THE WORD AND YOU ARE GOD AND I REJOICE TODAY EVEN MORE THAN AN OTHER DAY BECAUSE IT'S A PROCLAMATION OF YOUR EXISTENCE AROUND THE WORLD. IT IS RESPECT AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU ARE NOT A MADE UP FABLE. YOU ARE REAL, THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR QUICKENING MY SPIRIT TO THIS TRUTH AND LETTING ME EXPERIENCE THE REALNESS OF YOU LORD.
HALLELUJAH, IT DOESNT MATTER HOW I AM LOOKED AT BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE WATCHING AND I WANT TO BE REAL ALWAYS ABOUT HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU. I DONT WORSHIP GIFTS, TREES, IDOLS, PEOPLE, ETC. I WORSHIP YOU. When I look around and see the decorations and watch the Christmas movies and cartoons it makes me happy thinking back in regards to my childhood and an overload of love and family. God you are love and if anybody truly shows love to others its because you reside in them. Love motivates you to do things that makes others happy, it's not just all about us and what we want we care about others and give to them unselfishly because you reside us. I could say sooooo much more because I feel it in the pit of my stomach wanting to burst out but I think I have said enough for now.
Everybody out there I am sending you love and hugs. Some are not feeling or doing so well right now and part of it might have to do with the holiday and their feelings and the other part just has to do with LIFE period. I pray for better days for you and that you will be blanketed in Love and care. I pray that somebody sees your need and reaches out to you and lets you know that you are loved and most importantly God loves you even though you cant see him. I pray that if you don't you will feel this way one day and that your mind and soul will be at peace until you see THE SAVIOR face to face. Hugs and Kisses and Peace and Blessings to all reading this. I might not know you but I care about you.
Merry CHRISTmas!!!! I AM REJOCING BECAUSE THERE IS A KING WHO IS THE KING OF KINGS AND A LORD WHO IS LORD OF LORDS. HE HAS NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES AND HIS NAME IS JESUS!
WONDERFUL, COUNSELLOR, THE MIGHTY GOD, THE EVERLASTING FATHER AND THE PRINCE OF PEACE IS WHAT THE WORD OF GOD DESCRIBES HIM AS.......I BELIEVE!

Comments