Happy New Year........2021


Father, a New Year (2021) is here and you've carried me and my family through 2020 and kept us safe. I want to thank you dear God for being here another year. By your Grace and will we will move through 2021 uncertain of what is to come but knowing you remain on the throne and will be by my side helps me not to be anxious but trust you will continue to work all things together for the good for me and my family. Thank you Lord that you will never leave me nor forsake me. I believe this because you said it. Goodbye 2020 forever and hello 2021. Life continues. Thank you Lord for all you do, all you have done and all your going to do in my life that I haven't even seen manifested yet. I Praise you for who you are and All that you are. I am GRATEFUL!


Happy, Happy New Year Everyone. I wish you a safe, healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year!
Thank you for being a supporter and follower of Walk in Creativity in association with Catherine Rose Creations.

Peace and Blessings,
S. Catherine Rose


Comments