Valentine Craft # 3 and 4

 Craft #3 

All you need is jute twine and paper heart doilies both found at the dollar store. Just string them up and whatever length you want and drape them in your home wherever you want to add a touch of Valentine decor. I draped mine across my hook rack. I am going to make a longer one and hand it across my double windows in my dinnig room. I will take a picture and post it later.





Craft # 4

I just wanted to add some hearts to my tin flower pots on my dinning room table. I took some of the same black hearts and hot glued them to the front of the pot and attached a bow made from ribbon I found at the dollar store over the hole at the top of the heart. Easy as 1 2 3.


I hope you can use these ideas in your home this Valentine's Day to add a pop of Love for that special day on the 14th of February when people show a little bit of extra love one to another.



Visit my Youtube channel for more craft ideas and videos on designing your home. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 




Happy Decorating!
Walk in Creativity Channel

Comments