Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

 


Be still, close your eyes, and think. You are here in this moment in another day that God has created, rejoice, God is great. I know that things are going on all around the world and everybody's circumstances is different which is why we pray for one another. For the past 72 hours I have been feeling something in my spirit. It is not a spirit of sadness its almost like a spirit of rebirth. It is hard to explain and my emotions are all over the place at times but I can feel God in the midst of all of it. I am not sad at all. I am grateful for what is and what is not. Things can change in an instant so right now right where I am I am rejoicing within with gratitude unto for just his moment right here.

I am warm inside my home and God provided breakfast for me and he continues to keep my heart beating and my senses sharp. He has laid before me opportunities to do things daily. He has enabled me to love, share, care and forgive others. We all have a choice to be kind or rotten, to be loving or hateful, to be giving or selfish, to care or be cold hearted. I am happy that God keeps me on the right side of the fence and not let me cater to my flesh. Flesh profits you nothing. Doing right is what makes a man rich, not rich in money but rich in the goodness of life from God. Money is not the measure of one's blessings and not material things. If you woke up this morning with a functioning body you are rich beyond measure.

There is a blessing in so much we take for granted on a daily basis. Let us open our hearts and mouths and give God the praises he so deserves. Take the I's and me's out of your sentences and put God in place of those two words more often then you do because He is at the root of so much in our lives that we often want to take credit for but if it were not for the Grace of God you would not have or experience those things.

Today is the second Sunday of Advent. Let us be grateful for the reflection of the first coming of Christ. He came with a purpose for you and for me. He came with the greatest Gift that any of us could ever receive and that is eternal life to all who will believe in Him. I believe and I am grateful for His first coming and also for his pending coming a second time only under different circumstances then his first one. Glory to God in the Highest. Have a blessed day everyone!
Love and Hugs,
Sherri

Comments