Shine Jesus Shine

 








It is in your honor Jesus that my first order of business was to have this tree beam with the light of who you are. Amongst all the other Christmas splendor I wanted you to shine more because its all about you Oh God. It is the focal point over all that is displayed in my home. This one section alone embodies what I want to relay to my visitors. Shine Jesus Shine is a song I remember singing in Church. Let the light be on you because you are the Light of the world. ISAIAH 9:6 says your name is WONDERFUL, COUNSELOR, THE MIGHTY GOD, THE EVERLASTING FATHER and THE PRICE OF PEACE. 

A crown adorns the top because you are KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS. The ornaments on the tree display your many names. It tells a story within itself of who you are and I celebrate you God. We reflect on the 25th of December your first coming as a baby who grew up to fulfill the purpose and plan of God. Your second coming you will return as God and King over all for all eyes to Behold. Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of the Father. You are ALPHA and OMEGA, the BEGINNING and THE END, the FIRST AND THE LAST. To you is all honor and Glory given forever and ever. AMEN!

Comments