Mother's Day Open House 2018

What a blessing it was yesterday at Walk in Creativity’s first Open House. God showed up. I am humble at the support I received and grateful for all that transpired. I feel like this is only the beginning. Today is a new day and striving for the goals I have for my business continues. Creating is my way of life among doing a few other things. Sometimes we have to take what we know how to do and put it to good use for others and ourselves. Don’t let fear hold you back, don’t let the thought of potential failure hinder you from trying. Never underestimate what God can do through and for you. The Grace of God is bigger than we could ever imagine. We have to prepare and act like the thing we pray for is going to come to fruition. Live by faith, not by sight.
















Comments