Going Farmhouse

Good Friday evening to all. Those of you familiar with me know that my Forte is decorating. It's my joy and its my passion. I have developed a liking for a few decorating styles but the one I am most fond of is Country Style. I have been country decorating for over two decades so when I decided to go Farmhouse Style it wasn't too far from how I have always been decorating. This is the time for you to catch all those deals at local stores for Summer decor because they are making room for their Fall inventory. AC Moore has a 60-80% sale. I picked up a few things at a 70 and 80% discount and was able to give my home that Farmhouse feel. It seems to be the in thing this Fall but as for me I am always thinking country so its nothing new to me. Check out some of the things I found then I will show you how I added them to my existing decor to Farmhouse it up.

















Comments