I envision it and then I create it.

My designs have always started with a visual. I would see a style I like, study it and go shopping for items needed to create what inspired me. I like anything from Country Colonial to Farmhouse decor. In the summertime I like a fresher airy look. that is why I went with the Lemon motif.  It amazes me how my eye is trained to find things that fit in the scope of my vision to create something cozy and appealing in my home. It's God given. I don't take credit for it. I just absolutely love to decorate and create there is no other way of putting it.






I finally hung the mirror on the wall in the hall. I have to go pick up some braces for it to further secure it, safety first. My next project will be to build a open shelving system for that corner by the mirror. I have not decided what I will be displaying in the unit but I will be sure to post some pictures upon completion.

Comments