Projects I worked on in June

Project #1----Memory Houses

I am always in the Dollar Tree or the thrift store looking for stuff to use on future projects. I found these cute little house frames in different shapes at dollar tree and decided to make some type of keepsake with it and I came up with this idea.  All I needed to bring my vision to life was black craft paint, contact paper, embellishments that went along with the theme of my project, E6000 glue and hot glue.






Project #2 My Memory Jar




I shocked my ownself with this one, it was just a spare of the moment whim that I decided to do something with this wooden mason jar cut out that I found at the dollar tree. A few coats of craft paint some embellishments that went along with my theme and some gingham ribbon and I came away with this cute little Memory Jar.

Comments