Signs, Signs and More Signs

Signs seem to be in and there are a lot of beautiful signs in the store. I bought a few and I made more then a few. I love making things and displaying them in my home. It brings me joy in doing it and a smile to my face when others visit and admire my work.

#1 Sunflower signs for my Daughter







#2 Gather door sign





#3 Farmhouse Chair





Found this blue chair at a thrift store. Perfect Farmhouse decor bones. I popped the snowman and wreath off the blue chair and painted it with black chalk paint and decorated it. PERFECT! Just the look I imagined when I saw it in the store.

#3 Farmhouse sign



Found these two cute farmhouse animal shaped dishes 1/2 price, went home found an old sign painted it black and used E6000 to attach the dishes to the wooden sign when it dried and hot glue  the rope on the back so I can hang it on my wall.

Comments