DIY: Sofa Table transformation

When you want to change the look and feel of a room in your home doesn't mean you have to go out and buy new furniture transform what you have. For a year my plan has been to add more white pieces into my home. I found a nice white buffet last year that I now use as a stand to hold my tv in the living room. I put an oak sofa table in place of the buffet that once was in the corner of my dinning room. Now I needed to find a way to replace the white piece that added a level of brightness to my dinning space. It was an easy remedy for me with white chalk paint. I love the transformation and it added a pop of white in the room that was missing once I removed the buffet. I am pleased with the transformation and brightness it brings to my dinning area.



BEFORE



AFTER







Comments