Fill your home with love not just things...



In case this is your first time visiting my blog let me introduce myself. My name is Sherri, I love the Lord, life and my family. I am blessed to have been a stay at home mom and homemaker. The kids, all grown now, having left the nest leaves me still being a mom who tends to home where all her children remain welcome to visit and make themselves comfortable anytime. We can travel here and there but there is no place like home, where love resides. The place that mom put together with pride for her family to enjoy and make memories in year by year. Memories are made wherever you reside. Sometimes life happens and you are uprooted from a place you spent years pouring your love into and creating special times and memories for your family. No matter where God places you just bloom wherever you are in Grace in the continuance of life. We make the best of what we have where we are. It's nice to have things of enjoyment in our home but what is more important is that love resides there. Let love bloom over everything. Material things are just what they are material things, things with a price tags but Love is free. If your home is filled with Love you are rich blessing wise. Never take life or love for granted. Give it as much as you wish to receive it. 

I love to design and decorate and it is only by the Grace of God that I get to do what I love everyday. Love motivates me to create an environment for my family to relax and feel content in. I thank God for this and take not his blessings lightly because our lives could go either way. We see people in the world who have to deal with some catastrophic things.. Each day is a blessing and we should thank God for what is and what is not. We should be showing love one to another as God intends us to do. Division, hatred, injustice and evil imaginations are all works of the satan. God said love your neighbor. The Bible also says if we say we have fellowship with Him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. So as you shop to fill your home with things make sure you don't forget to fill it with love first  and don't sit back and see your neighbor in need and not think to lend a helping hand. Material things get old, worn and loses it shine and appeal but love is eternal if its real and true. Have a wonderful week. 

God bless you. 
Thanks for reading.


Comments

Post a Comment