Manifest your Vision

Hello my decorating buddies, I hope everyone has been having a good day. I have been working on my dinning room. I started over the weekend. I am actually doing a remix, removal and addition this week. I removed a standing 5 tier wire shelving unit that holds some of my kitchen appliances. I put it in the kitchen were it belongs. Now I have a whole space to revamp and make it look more like a part of my dinning room in that area verses an extension of my kitchen which it is not. A place for everything and everything in its place I say. I cant wait to pull it all together and show you guys pictures. I have to get some paint this week to do a few touch ups and put together my console table so I can get start styling it the way I want to. I believe in using what you already have before buying more so what I am no longer using in this remix will go back in storage. I believe in working until I see my vision manifest. Anybody else taking on any new decorating projects. I would love to hear what you all are doing in your homes. Leave me a message. Enjoy your week and thanks for stopping by.

Walk in Creativity, Let your vision flourish and express your style!

For more inspiration follow me on YouTube @ Walk in Creativity YouTube Channel


Comments