Advent 2022: A 4 week message of Hope, Peace, Joy and Love

 


Welcome to my page. I hope you were able to catch my 4 week Advent message for the 4 Sundays before Christmas. If not head over to YouTube and listen to my reflections on Jesus the past 4 Sundays.

Advent means "arrival", it sheds light on an event or the arrival of a person. Advent is observed the last 4 Sundays before Christmas day. This year it began Sunday, November 27th and ends Sunday, December 24th.


On Christmas we celebrate the birth of Jesus of Nazareth in bodily form. For many advent may just be a countdown after the Thanksgiving weekend has ended leading up to Christmas day but for believers it serves as a reflection and remembrance of Christ Jesus, born of the virgin Mary. He is God incarnate, the long-awaited Messiah. Jesus is the image of the invisible God. I like to reflect on his first coming, who He is and what He represents. There will be a message of Hope, Peace, Joy and Love.

Comments