Fall is 27 Days Away

Summer always seems to be the shortest season of the year. The school year has already begun for many kids. When I was growing up the beginning of the school year began after the Labor day holiday now the kids are returning beforehand. I pray for a safe and productive year for all of them.


 

I love when the mornings start out cooler which is a sure indication that Fall is not to far ahead of us. I am already in a Fall mood and started decorating my home for the season. I have never been a full on Fall decorator but for some reason this year I am in more of a Fall mood then ever before and My living and dinning room is Fall decked out. I am enjoying it. I do my best to enjoy every day of life that God allows me to be in. I tried to do that neutral Fall thing but couldnt resist adorning my house with the beautiful colors of Fall. I love the orange, brown, green, gold and biege colors.  My living room decor is more sublte for Fall then the dining room but both rooms merge together with the beauty of Fall. I am calling it the year of the pumpkin because I have more than a few pumpkins scattered about, all different colors and textures. I even added the colors of Fall to my pampas grass display in my tall stone vase.


I hope everyone is enjoying the last few weeks of this summer season, next stop, Fall. I love it most of all because its the season of holidays, family gatherings and bright beautiful holiday decorations. It is a time of giving and sharing extra love and joy with one another. I hope you enjoyed today's blog read and my hope is that you will stop by again and allow me to share more decorating inspiration and tid bits with you.



Have a sensational Sunday!

Walk in Creativity


Join my Facebook Group:

AFRO BOHO ECLECTIC STYLE

Follow me on:

INSTAGRAM



Comments