Happy Fall 2026

Summer 2026 is a memory. Happy 1st day of Fall everyone. I have never in my life witnessed so much rain. Although reports say differently it seems that there has been more rain than sunshine this past Summer. Its almost like the world is being cleansed by water or the Heavens is crying. Temperatures are already dropping and the mornings and nights are cooler now. The sun doesn't rise until minutes before 7 am. Fall brings about the beginning of the family gathering days with Thanksgiving being first and the Winter season follows close behind arriving in December just three days before the Christmas day a Holy day which celebrates Christ our Savior entering the world in bodily form. No, the actual date and season is not fully know but I am glad that a day is set aside globally to acknowledge that the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. John 1:1,14


Most design enthusiasts already have their fall decor out on display in their homes. I have even seen some who are already going through inventory preparing in advance for the switchover to Christmas decor. My emphasis on fall decor is less greater than my emphasis on Christmas decor which is why I start decorating early because there is more than usual to set up and it takes time and patience. I don't like to rush so I start early and do a little each week. I am usually done around the time Hallmark starts their countdown to Christmas in late October which most people would say that is too early. I feel differently about that. I like to decorate and be done with it so I can enjoy leading up to Thanksgiving/Christmas. My family looks forward to seeing my home all deck out for Christmas when I host Thanksgiving each year. It brings me joy that it makes them feel good seeing things all lit up. Family is a gift and being able to gather together is a blessing. Love is a blessing and being able to share with others is another one as well.


Happy First day of Fall and my the remainder of your year be a safe and happy one. As always to all my design enthusiasts Happy Decorating!!!!!!!!!


65 days till Thanksgiving

94 days till Christmas 









Comments